CPPS Training Services
Training is a key component of the decision-making process.
It is also a resource for understanding reports and studies on the operation of a pension plan or a benefit society. Every course is taught at three levels: Basic, Advanced and Custom. The course available include:
- Legal courses on pension plans and funds, social security benefit societies.
- Supplemental social security in associational operations.
- Oversight Control Commissions, Boards of Directors and Governance Boards: composition, competences, operation and responsibilities.
- Regulatory changes to social security.
- Courses on strategic objectives and policies.
- Courses on actuarial aspects.
- Courses on financial aspects.
- Group insurance.
- Financial mathematics.
- Standards and protocols.