CPPS INVESTMENTS SERVICES
Tracking and monitoring performance and risk, both tactically and strategically, comprise a necessary condition for achieving objectives.
Financial tracking and monitoring is integrated as part of the comprehensive financial guidance which, when combined with the right knowledge and tools, can achieve the defined objectives while strategically controlling the risks associated with the management of strategic-based tactics..
- Financial guidance for the Control Commission, Board of Directors and Governing Board.
- Definition of objectives for Pension Plans and Funds and Benefit Societies.
- Control in the application of the investment policy.
- Assessment of management and results.
- Identification of the return on investment.
- Design, integrate and develop the Respnsable Services into the investment policy.