CPPS ACTUARIAL SERVICES
Rigor and objectivity in identifying risks and properly assessing their financial impact are essential to the operation of supplemental social security systems.
From defining the benefits and the contributions to analyzing the salary costs, the actuarial step is a key component of supplemental social security. Identifying the risks that affect people and evaluating them financially as a function of the probability of their occurrence is a task that covers every aspect of supplemental social security.
- Financial and actuarial assessment tailored to the client’s situation.
- Design and definition of benefits, financing system and risk coverage for supplemental social security.
- Definition of the actuarial function in the context of Solvency II.
- Technical advice in every phase of the negotiation.
- Financial-actuarial review, technical and other reports, applicability of Spanish and international regulations to financial and actuarial aspects.